Understanding the Tabs + sub tabs for a particular Object

I Still have some doubt which is Un-clear to me.
How will I know which and what to use the sub Tabs as there are many of them.
Is there any possible way to get know. like when to use multiply with time and when to use other stuff.

Much of this is just like when writing C# code. When you find a piece of logic that you find yourself doing often, then it’s probably time to create a sub-graph. When you find your graph getting very complex with large chains of nodes for each output type, this also may be a good time to create a sub graph. Sub Graphs are all about reducing clutter and automating repetitive tasks. This will come with experience. As you follow along the course, you’ll see we create a lot of sub-graphs, which will get you started on your collection.

By multiplying time and experience (pardon the joke). The more you work with ShaderGraph, the more comfortable you’ll be with creating sub graphs.

A couple of tips:

• Make sure to name your sub-graphs as meaningful as possible.
  • Make sure all inputs and outputs are named appropriately. Knowing it’s a Vector3 isn’t always as important as knowing it’s a color node or a position in 3d space.
  • Comment regularly.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms