The First Program CSTDIO getting error

cant access the cstdio library its showing errors

Just to confirm, do you have the C++ Extension installed for VS Code? (don’t install the Extension Pack as suggested in the screenshot)

No I have not installed C++ Extension.

Ok, you’ll need to have the C++ Extension (technically called C/C++ Extension) installed in order to access Cstdio or otherwise follow along in the course.

how do i follow along? like if i wirte Printf and then the function? will it work? without having cstdio?

No it will not, nor would any other code work if you do not have the C/C++ Extension installed for VS Code.

You can download the extension by clicking the extensions tab in VS Code and clicking install on the top option when searching “c/c++”. The extensions tab is the bottom option in the list of tabs (looks like 4 little boxes with one box separated from the rest)

I have disabled all other extensions. now you can see only c++ is installed only. and i have also copied the code from the video resourse still not working

Does the error persist if you try Terminal > Run Build Task ?

Can someone assist me using team viewer cuz i am still stuck on this part of the course i really need to go forward and learn it i am very new to coding?

Excellent, you’re able to build your code. Even if you get a new error.

In this case, you have two definitions of the main function contained in your project. One in hello.cpp and other I imagine is in main.cpp

Remove either hello.cpp or main.cpp from your project and try building your project again.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms