The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 13: 2017) Light

After Spring theme, what about Light ?

A very open subject :

I hope you’ll have plenty good ideas

4 Likes

Oooo, that’s going to be a tricky one for a lot of people. Good luck everybody!!! Question : I’ve already created my truck but I still need to create a scene for it which I’m doing with a lot of different light components to it. Can I use the truck that I’ve already created or no?

Using or reusing old stuff is a part of modeling. And there’s no law for the challenges, only to have fun and improve your skill :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but i don’t have time this week, so i just do a quick render this morning :

3 Likes

My scene for this week :

8 Likes

Great job :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@Kolupsy_Creative Really Really Amazing , just WOW! , great job​:sunglasses::raised_hand:

Wooo, some more elaborate submissions this week. Looking great, you guys.

What great submissions this week ! You guys rock!

With a whopping 7 votes in 24 hours, the winner is Kolupsy_Creative with 88% of the votes, with the wonderful sciency lighting piece.

Kolupsy_Creative Could you please create a new thread with a topic of your choosing for this week?

Unfortunately, due to the absence of Kolupsy_Creative over the past 2 days, we reluctantly have to choose someone else to pick the topic in order to keep it flowing along.

The person with the second amount of votes is @Jarhead_Junior. Can you please create a new thread with your chosen topic for Week 14?

@McFuzz i apologize for my absence. I am completely new here, so I was really surprised that I won. Also I do not get any notifications from this site. So again. I apologize. And thanks again for liking my work so much.
Regards
Kolupsy

1 Like

No need to apologize, welcome to the community!!!

Very nice work all, always nice to see everyones inspiring work!

Privacy & Terms