Origami

My goal was to make it look as paper like (paperesque?) as possible. I think it worked quite well.

17 Likes

That is really cool @Stefan_Stockinger and I would say it definitely succeeds in meeting your goal - well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very Nice! @Stefan_Stockinger

2 Likes

Great job. You can animate the process, it’s very cool.

2 Likes

@Stefan_Stockinger - if you are interested, the lovely Blender people here run both weekly and monthly themed challenges, I’m sure they would welcome a new member to their group :slight_smile:

Be nice to see more people taking part and showing off their fabulous talent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rob for mentioning the challenges. I already saw them but didn’t have time yet. As for now it’s definitely too late for me to do something for the monthly challenge, but maybe I’ll do something for the weekly one.

1 Like

but maybe I’ll do something for the weekly one

That would be awesome! :slight_smile:

I’m sure @McFuzz will welcome you along with the rest of the group :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s well smart, well done!

its definitely fun to get something out in a week, I cant make it every week but enjoy it when I do, but its good to see what others have been creating.

even if you’ve done something in the past that matches one of the past weekly challenges, worth popping a quick pic up there for others to see as all involved will get notified of a new post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms