The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 10: 2017) Miss Pengu Contest

@Jarhead_Junior thatā€™s amazing =D canā€™t wait to see it done xD

This Penguin is hungry and inviting you to dinner for some grapes, meat, and plum cider in his little snow cavern.

(( I tried a few things for the materials to test out some things, so they may not appear uniform. ))

Hope everyone enjoys the scene. This might be the final result as I may not have additional time to work on it.

Make sure to try out and post your penguin models if you have the time. Iā€™m waiting to see some more entries!!

Have a good day, all~

PS: Bring a warm coat :laughing:

4 Likes

@James_Ran one good looking pengu you made =D does it have sunglasses or am i imagining it? haha

Itā€™s because heā€™s so cooooool :smiley:

This looks fab @James_Ran, nice work - I especially like his little feetā€¦! :smiley:

@Mihaela_Emilia

Thank you, Em. And yes he does! I was going to give him goggles, but I thought the sunglasses would work out better. The Polar Bears respect him. :sunglasses:

@Rob

Thanks, Rob. :grin: I was having issues deciding where to put his white feathers, but I thought that looked best. I actually have little bones in his feet that I hope animate well later whenever I get to that to finish him as an asset.

========

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: We need to make a Penguin army! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

2 Likes

I actually have little bones in his feet that I hope animate well later whenever I get to that to finish him as an asset.

That sounds fantasticā€¦ would love to see the little chap moving! Do share if you do, you can embed SketchFab URLs in to your posts so we will all be able to spin him around and zoom in and out! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I will have to set that up sometime, Rob.

I uploaded a slime of mine since I already had an FBX of that with animations, so Iā€™ll post that in showcase in another thread for you to see.

Thanks for reminding me about SketchFab :slight_smile:

1 Like

My entry for the contest :smiley: Sheā€™s been to a stylist since the regionals :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Mewse freaking love it <3

1 Like

Lolā€¦ fabulous! Nice work @Mewse :slight_smile:

My poor, lonely penguin.

9 Likes

Seeing him/her all on their own makes me wanna, p-p-p-p-p-pick up a penguinā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome work @Mewse & @Jarhead_Junior !!

You two are gonna make it difficult for me to vote. But either way, you both got my vote :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

The works in these weeklies is getting better and better! Really great impressive work everyone! Awesomeā€¦ you guys are some very talented artists!

2 Likes

Hey guys, itā€™s that time again!

1 Like

So, after a day of votes, weā€™ve got another tie. So Iā€™m just going to use an online coin flipper to pick the winner, because 2017 lol.

@Mewse is tails
@Jarhead_Junior is heads

And with the winner is @Mewse With 3 tails out of 5 flips :smiley: If you could please create a new thread with your topic for this week?

2 Likes

we had 3 amazing pengus xD canā€™t wait to see what this week will bring :slight_smile: make it a good pick @Mewse =D

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes guys! :smiley: @Jarhead_Junior @James_Ran your entries were awesome too!

Iā€™ll have a little think and make a new topic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New topic is up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms