The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Final Entries due Sunday Oct 22) Movies

So for the theme for the next two weeks: Movies!

Recreate a scene from your favorite movie, or maybe just a character or a setting :slight_smile:

It can be an animated movie, action movie, fantasy movie, science fiction movie, disney, comedy, romance, whatever you like.

I look forward to see your creations.

9 Likes

Le Voyage dans la Lune (1902) GEORGE MELIES

24 Likes

Mélies, what a great filmmaker.

Thank you for your model !

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

I choose not my favorite movie but my favorite novel : “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?” from my favorite writer Philip K. Dick.
But every body know the movie : Blade Runner

I’m not satisfied by my fog, i have to work on it. Do anybody have an idea to improve the scene ?

For the buildings, i use the Kimerling building set (Kimerling.sk).

13 Likes

Without Mist but with a volume scatter.

I prefer, and you ?

13 Likes

Wow looks really good!

Love it man! can’t wait for the new movie coming out personaly

Since Halloween is close, I am thinking some dripping blood. :rofl:

2 Likes

The Birds (1963)

I was going to use an actual scene, but I ended up finding a poster that I really liked.
So it’s based on This Poster
I did not model the woman because I’m not confident on making human models yet. So I tried to angle the birds as if chasing the woman away from the scene.
This is one of my favorites movies :grin:

13 Likes

I’m not particularly well-versed in movies, but do animated shorts count? I’ve been pretty into Little Witch Academia recently so I thought I’d make something of it.

12 Likes

Hi @Raquel_Rocha, I understand creating a woman figure is difficult! But your birds are stylized, so why don’t you add a stylized woman. It would fit nicely into the scene. Straight lines, maybe just an illustration as a bitmap projection.

@ChilledEagle, I 'm a fan of the series.

1 Like

Add some motion blur? Gives more dynamic affect.

7 Likes

I loved that, got so creepy!

1 Like

Yeeessss!!! Mwwwwaaaaa!!!

Hello everyone!
This is model from my favorites: Silent Hill
Pyramid Head - man?

5 Likes

@FedPete : i need to try, i take another option (create smoke + rain) but it take 8 hours with low samples (1000) …

I think this is the best

@Phillip_Boswell : i saw it yesterday, just a fantastic atmosphere (my wife hate it, too long for her and the sound broke her head).

8 Likes

The Lion King, I love this movie :laughing:

20 Likes

Privacy & Terms