@Enodes What :flushed::flushed::flushed:
In German language they are called as
Glumanda => Glutexo => Glurak

In English
Charmander => Charmeleon => Charizard

In Japanese
Hitokaga => Lizardo => Lizardon

3 Likes

I decided to drop in a preview of my project for this week.

Preview Pic

and it’s finally done rendering

11 Likes

I’ve been gone for most of this week so I haven’t even started on my submission :sweat_smile: but I should be able to make something in time for the deadline, not entirely sure about what I’m gonna do yet but I’ll figure something out.

1 Like

Water and earth.

14 Likes

@Capricas_Kirito I like it! The smoke is a little bit of a straight line though. Maybe a force field in there (“turbulence” should be a good one) would help the particle move a little more randomly.

This is my favorite one :laughing:

3 Likes

Alex Grey apocalypse.

15 Likes

Spent the day playing around with the settings for my campfire and finally came up with a decent revision.

The one thing that strikes me the most about this project was the insanely low setting I had to use to get it looking even half right.
1 Like

Everything should be fine if you turn the gravity to somewhere between 0 and 0.1 and turn up the flow of your force. Those are about the only “physics” type of settings I can think of that would make a particle system float away like smoke. A made a small .blend file to show what I mean.
A single emitter with the particle system, a single object rendered as the particle and two force fields, one wind and one force to direct the “smoke”. Hope this helps you figure out some easier settings to get the effect you’re looking for.

https://pasteall.org/media/d/b/db862edd8dd53e2dd9227c88a0046c21.blend

1 Like

Awesome

2 Likes

Wanted to mess around with textures more and it worked out pretty well, needs a bit of tweaking but fine for now.

15 Likes

Nice. I’ve been waiting for the cool avatar renditions :grin:

3 Likes

I love this, really cool idea to make Aang in the avatar state. My work has some avatar reference to it too, but it’s still in progress. I guess I should hurry up.

1 Like

After too long a wait, here is my submission.

I tried including all four elements in some indirect way. Here is how:

• All four elements on the cards (Avatar reference)
  • Fire: red girl and her soda can
  • Water: blue girl
  • Wind: those blue wavy streaks in the air and the hair that’s blown to the right
  • Earth: the background (and if you want to consider wood an element, then the table too)
13 Likes

Do I see cloth simulation with sewing? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah exactly! :grin: Had to learn it from scratch but it was super fun to mess around with. I probably spent more time on it than I should have, but oh well, at least I’m content with how it turned out.

4 Likes

This is sick!

I love everything about this and your profile picture.

1 Like

Keep working on it! This is my favorite shot of Aang!

1 Like

It’s all practice and patience until we’re professionals. :slight_smile: It does look good, better than what I’ve done with cloth so far. haha

1 Like

Watercolor. It’s an element, sure. - It’s really hard to rule.

17 Likes

Privacy & Terms