The Blender Bi-Monthly Project: Month 1 (September - October 16)

Still the same, when i render with cycles and GPU Blender just render the background. Perhaps it’s my last driver (i have a Radeon R9).

But before monday, i never had this problem.

Decided to do a second submission. Wanted to create something outside the box, but all could think of was treasure chests. So I turned to Google and searched “hidden” and found this little guy :smile:.

5 Likes

hehe, very nice :slight_smile:

Love your style, man! It’s so 8 bit!

Hello, Nice Entries Every One

so i was mind blown :slight_smile: when i realised that the end of that is October 16 and i thought it was 31 (i dont know why) so
I need an animator to help me complete the Minecraft Animation called (Treasure Hunt)

if any one is interested PM me

here is a frame of the animation

5 Likes

now with added scimitar and little flags on the sandcastles

6 Likes

i wish i could finish the animation faster than that, but now is the time and i am late, so i will post it when i finish it :smile:
Awesome Work EveryOne!

2 Likes

All of the work in this thread is amazing! really great stuff, you guys rock, awesome blendering!

Wow thats a huge improvement The extra textures really bring out the scene. I’d probably still yellow the map a bit more if it were me.

Great work,

Well done.

1 Like

It can buy you a bigger GPU though great work.

Yes, i have a Geforce 1080 now :stuck_out_tongue: it changed my life

1 Like

anyone got an idea for a second bi-monthly project? I don’t really have enough time to do the weeklys and enjoyed this one.

I am like you Stephen, I don’t always have enough time to do the Weekly Challenges. Are we going to do another Bimonthly (i.e. run for 2 months)? If so, what about doing Winter since we are a globally community.

I like the winter theme, someone already suggested it for the week 17 theme, not sure if it matters, though.

@McFuzz Any Ideas on the theme, or are we just waiting for november to get here?

In November I’ll get things rolling, and give the monthly (or bi-monthly) topic to the person who obtained the most votes on one post.

I don’t know why everyone’s so excited about winter; I mean, we’re just going into Summer!.. Southern Hemisphere blues ;_;

2 Likes

Don’t you celebrate some sort of Holidays or Christmas or the New Year Down Under? You could show us how it is done there :grin: LOL besides was just a thought, ya’ll can pick what you want!

1 Like

We have christmas, but santa has to wear his T-shirt and boardshorts when he gets here :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Well, you could make a Santa with a surf board then! :jack_o_lantern: See all the possibilities!

Sounds like holidays/christmas might be a good idea, if we start now then we’ll be done around Christmas day.

Privacy & Terms