Thank you for this course!

Thank you so much @StephenUlibarri ! I really enjoyed this course! It took me out of my comfort zone of the Unreal Engine cpp. Your teaching method was impeccable and so was the content of your course! I am very proud to have completed this course and I hope you will do more in the same lineage! Keep up your good work and thank you again!

4 Likes

Thank you, Philx! I’m very happy that you enjoyed the course and my teaching method!

3 Likes

I’d like to echo the sentiment, it was a great course, i really enjoyed it and loved the pace we were moving at. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I went out and grabbed your latest Unreal course Stephen (and subbed to your channel :slight_smile: ), looking forward to seeing more of your content in future!

2 Likes

I’m working on the last project now, so far I’ve been having a lot of fun with it :smile:

Cheers,
Trevor

2 Likes

This last project reminded me of my childhood video games. I really enjoyed it! It also made me think about how the programmers were innovators in the 80s-90s to design such games as for example the first Zelda or final fantasy and their sequel!

2 Likes

You are all so awesome! I’m glad everyone is enjoying the course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms