TextMeshProUGUI Problem

Hello, I have some trouble getting the TextMeshProUGUI into my script, I don’t know if it is because I am using an outdated namespace or something. Help would be appreciated.

PD: I have already tried re-installing TextMeshPro

Hi,

If you look in the projects view on the left, is your NumberWizard.cs script visible? If not, you may have the issue that I’ve discussed here:

I note also that your installation of Visual Studio is prompting you to update, make sure you have Visual Studio 15.9.3 installed and that the version of Visual Studio Tools for Unity is 3.9.0.3 and I believe your problem will resolve itself once you re-open Visual Studio.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi sorry for my late response, but didn’t touch Unity for a while. I have updated Visual Studio and re-opened it three times, and it still doesn’t work. The NumberWizard.cs is visible tho.

Nevermind, after trying some things, re-installing TextMeshPro again did the trick, thanks for the help.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’ve resolved what sounds like was perhaps more than one issues. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms