Terrain details

Heres my terrain after the sculpting, tree and grass placement. I selected different materials to use for the ground from texturehaven.com. There is some post processing here and there and also a self made procedural sky with a custom sun there!

I wanted to show you this because never have I achieved such a good looking environment in any editor before. I have learned a lot from Far Cry map editor but that is a bit different from Unity too. So if you want to, leave some feedback!

2 Likes

This looks really nice Tomi, and your skybox really gives the scene volume, nice work!

Thanks also for sharing the texturehaven.com resource, I’ve added it the Wiki : Free & Cheap Indie GameDev Resources :slight_smile:

wow this is how I want my grass to look like, and I have been failing at every turn.
I am currently on section 02 lecture 58 Core Combat RPG (Spawning Enemy Projectiles) course and this is my output on grass, unless I am missing something major in my settings… or this is touched on further down the course I assume?

Or the post processing gives it more of that realness?

Privacy & Terms