Starting Section 3: Low-Poly Dinosaur

Hi,
I am trying to stay organized, current, and as relevant to the conversation as possible by starting this post. Other similar posts appear to be ancient (being several years ago) and likely abandoned. I would like to create this topic simply to help others who have recently joined the course and are progressing alongside each other. If you beat me to it, feel free to keep the same model for the conversation, “Starting Section ##: and name of course”, if you would be so kind. I’ll find and join each thread. Also, feel free to post the links here to those topics. Thank you!

For starters, the course mentions to follow the instructors youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@grabbitt

3 Likes

haha, Pretty rough, but got the low poly dino. Was a bit tricky for the tongue and jaw skin, but getting there…
I think I may just put him in my dungeon lol.

and the adjusted other side, just because…

4 Likes

It’s a good start!

Took your advice to learn asset management… has been fun to throw all my projects into one image like this - just for fun.

3 Likes

Your dino kind of looks like an origami t-rex.
Also, I like the scene you’ve built.

2 Likes

Final Dinosaur Scene

2 Likes

To reinforce what I learned making the dinosaur, I followed another tutorial by Grant Abbitt on YouTube here: Low Poly Animals | Quick and Easy | Blender 2.8 | Basic Tutorial (youtube.com)

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms