Simulated Proxy and Replication

Hello Sam I am interested in how the code running for the Simulated Proxy?
In this lecture you replicated Velocity for the Simulated Proxy without Replication Velocity will be Zero for the Simulated Proxy but can Simulated Proxy use the Tick() and UpdateLocationFromVelocity(DeltaTime) function without Replication ?

It depends on what you want to achieve with it. As far as I know, you set your own settings for what you want the simulation to look like. But there are advanced features that cover all the needs of a specific site.

It’s quite a complicated process. But I think I can explain to you how it works. The proxy accepts the request and can do it over an encrypted connection for more privacy. It then modifies the request by replacing the user’s data with its own. The processed request is sent to the web resource. Then the proxy receives a response from the site and shows the content from this resource. If you need it to hide your address, there are additional ways. For example, there are now services like apiip.net that may come in handy for you. I will also look into this issue for my work shortly.

Privacy & Terms