Should I start from scratch the new course?

Hello,
I have a question: I’m currently following the Unity 2D course and I’m now on Glitch Garden section. I noticed this morning that the course has been updated with a lot of new content and that the lessons that I’m following are now “obsolete” and will be removed sooner or later.
What should I do? Continue with the old content or start from scratch with the new one? (Or both? :slight_smile:)

Thanks

Hi Simona,

Please feel free to complete the Glitch Garden section. It’s not like the content was not working anymore just because we uploaded new content.

Once you completed the Glitch Garden section, I would suggest to jump to section 2, “Delivery Driver”. If you are not interested in the game, jump to the next section, and so on. Since you followed the “outdated” content, you’ve already gained a lot of knowledge and developed skills, so following the first sections of the new content makes sense only if you are interested in the game projects.

If you are not interested in those projects, please feel free to follow the remastered Tile Vania section.

Did this help? :slight_smile:

See also:

1 Like

I would just continue and then go back and then do the updated course but Nina’s suggestion sounds good as well soak up as much knowledge as you can

Many thanks to both of you, I think I’ll do what @Nina suggested :blush:

Hahah, I’m also midway in Glitch Garden, wondering when the new content will be released since the announcement said “few weeks”. Will have a glance at the new material but will persevere through GG.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms