Sharing Your Project's MVP with us

Hey Everyone!

Thank you @Rick_Davidson for this amazing course, it really kicked me forward on my project and it feels more like a profession now, rather than a hobby to be an Indie Game Dev.

Our game is a Fantasy Defense/RPG Game for Mobile.
Here is my MVP, a little bit extended, as the basic controls, and combat was already finished:

●	The player can harvest/attack (renewable resources)
●	Lose energy (harvest/attack) and regenerate it (at the campfire)
●	Use the cannon/ballista to defend
●	Build automated resource-gathering structures (upgradeable)
●	Build automated defense structures (upgradable)
●	Enemies spawn in increasing numbers (changeable by player)

Feel free to check it out in the future if you are interested.

I wish all of you great success with your projects!
Good Luck and Have Fun! :star2: :video_game:

Sincerely,
George (ArkhaLight Games)

1 Like

Hello!

First, @Rick_Davidson thank you so much for putting together this course. It has been pretty scary switching from the mentality of an amateur to a professional but I am so glad that I am taking that step. Interacting with social media about my game has aways been quite anxiety provoking for me but I am making a commitment right now to interacting with the indie gamedev community at least one time per week.

My game is a survival RPG called World of Reinvention and my MVP come in two parts:

The survival MVP includes the player having health and hunger, being able to harvest resources from the world, being able to craft new items to increase their ability to interact with the world, and finally to be able to die from not eating enough or taking too much damage. The only part left to complete is the death action.

The RPG aspect of the game’s MVP includes the player being able to equip clothing and weapons, damage enemies and be damaged, go through quests and receive reward, and interact with NPCs through dialog. These aspects are already functional so the next thing I would like to add are skills that actually affect gameplay and subsequently a small perk tree for each.

Good luck to everyone on your projects and I hope to have some good conversations with you all soon!

~ Rostein

My MVP now is completing the ‘Finish It’ course. Once done, I plan to apply the acquired knowledge and motivation to finalize over 100 unfinished projects, ranging from simple tasks like a vegetable garden to more complex endeavors like a house that I began eight years ago."

Privacy & Terms