Share your simple Sandbox

Little sandbox for the RPG Course!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

First post in the community after having been enrolled in this as well as the 2D course for years now (just finished the 2D course – Amazing). Having a blast so far!

3 Likes

Usually do the bare minimum for the more artistically involved challenges, but decided to put some actual effort into making this sandbox. I’m pretty happy with what I came up with.

I guess this is some sort of mining camp? The lack of any sign of digging notwithstanding.

3 Likes

I think I did a little to much for a simple sanbox :sweat_smile: I have some assetpacks and never used them. So I thought why not try to design a level. First time using terrain and I simply love it.

5 Likes

Here is my little village!!

2 Likes

I love it! The village looks very comforting.

You did do too much, but hey, at least it looks amazing! Seriously though, your village is very professional. It also looks as if you grabbed your own assets which is also a plus. Great job!

here is mt simple sandbox gonna make few more houses in blender sometime this week

3 Likes

here is mine (not finished). Had to start all over with my sandbox level. the castle is not finished just yet, and the village needs some more work, but its a start for now. I might make my world bigger and use world streamer for performance down the line.

I see a lot of nice looking sandboxes and feel mine is a bit shabby compared, but level design is not my strong suit

1 Like

3 Likes

Working on my initial sandbox to start this course. Used ProBuilder to create a tower and a bridge that spans between the cliffs.

2 Likes

I think it would look cool to have some water in a pond outside the brown house with perhaps a waterfall over the edge.

Fun fact: The bridge is made of the crate prefab, I just flattened it, and the poles on the sides are just really tall crates:

2 Likes

And as I start this course yet again, having lost all my project files last year, this is my very first demo scene!

2 Likes

Putting extra effort on tutorial is always good I beleive. Keep going. View is looking great. Thank you for sharing.

Simple life of a Capsule.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Amazing job on your sandbox!

Hey, this is my first attempt at the scene - looking forward to doing the rest of this course!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Nice scene so far, I really like the mountains in the background, really has a nice texture to them, great scene, and I can’t wait to see if you turn this into a game!

Screen grab of my village.

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms