Share your simple Sandbox

Let’s see what you’ve come up with for your basic sandbox!

4 Likes

Just went for something simple and similar to what you did, Rick. Had this idea of a trading post with two small buildings and one larger warehouse. Experimented a bit with putting crates on top of each other and a few crates on top of one of the buildings as well!

9 Likes

Took advantage of the Tree Painting ability with the terrain. :wink: Put some of the square buildings together to make bigger ones.

22 Likes

I had the same idea as @Jason_Martin with putting the square buildings together. I also took some of the trees, shrunk them down, and sunk them below the terrain to use as shrubbery.

15 Likes

Love this! Will definitely do this. Thanks @Justin_Abbott and @Jason_Martin !

13 Likes

Decided to keep it simple for now, also loved what @Justin_Abbott and @Jason_Martin did with houses.

11 Likes

It is just a sandbox so I did not go too extreme but so far here is mine, I will likely add trees and grass at some point…then again…its my sandbox? What do you all think?

11 Likes

Well, I know those of you who know me from discord will know, Im a first person rpg person and actually following the course truly is not me, but ya know… Im loving watching the videos so much… I decided I would anyway

PS Actual game in progress is Dungeon Disasters while it seems to have been in dev for a long time, the actual hours put into it are small… like a weeks holiday worth i just never seem to get round to it. Warning: It is first person and everyone has told me I need to change some keys - well… it depends where you came from so yes, next on the hit list is options for you guys to pick/swap the key combos AD and QE … depending on your preference!

12 Likes

PNG

Just a simple sandbox village.

11 Likes

Nice cave!

Here’s mine. I went ahead and snagged some free content from the marketplace.

12 Likes

my Little sandbox :slight_smile:

10 Likes

25 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I wanted to pop back and encourage people to try the blender course… I just made a well to go in my sandbox!! and I am utterly useless when it comes to anything like that

5 Likes

I love this design! Really unique and reminds me of Greece!

1 Like

Here is my simple scene!

11 Likes

Capture0
Simple sandbox with mountains.

7 Likes

Looking good! I love the mountains!

Privacy & Terms