Set Up Unity & VS Code & Mac Users

Okay, so I finally got past the electrical fields and activated the 3rd hack in Level 2, but I didn’t make it far past that. The electrical fields really trip me up because they are all timed differently, which isn’t bad, just difficult with keyboard. I need cheat codes!

Actually, implementing a check-point like the ones from the Snowboarder game would be really helpful!

I need 30 lives and some check-points.

Gimme the up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-start code! :grinning:

hmmmm still cant get these extensions working. The lecture should include how do do this on a Mac.

Extensions didn’t show up today i have no idea why. I request that we have an instruction video for Mac users on how to apply these extensions because this is important.

You got them to work the other day, but they are not working anymore?

Correct Jay. Definations dont show up. This is really important. There should be a follow along for Mac users.

1 Like

Interesting… :thinking:

Im going to restart Mac first i’m following Intellisense Issues. Fingers crossed i will get definations working. I need this so i can learn what things do.

1 Like

Right on. I’m cheering for ya! Best of luck!

I bet you’re not the only one who has experienced this issue, but you might be the first to solve it.

Please keep us informed!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: lol it’s all fun and games

1 Like

…until someone loses an eye, right, I get ya! :rofl:

I think this topic went off on a tangent some what oops sorry

1 Like

Something has occured to me that i overlooked as got blinkered on the mac issue is that the C# plugin is causing an issue.
If you have version 1.25 then its worth changing the version by clicking the cog next to the extension and change the version to 1.24.4 or 1.23 as the 1.25 causes issues with the intellisence.

The only other solution i can find to this is a suggestion to use command shift period to show hidden files and delete anything vs related. This said i dont suggest this as it may break the project if you delete the wrong one and as i havent done it i cant say what will happen.

Hoping its that pesky C# extension causing this issue

1 Like

I found down loading this update was the best solution Visual Studio 2022 for Mac - IDE for macOS @Yee suggested this to me who is also on the course.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms