Server is unable to travel to Stylized_Egypt_Demo

After setting the map path via the widget blueprint I am greeted with this log and am stuck in the server creation menu:

LogGameMode: CanServerTravel: FURL /Content/Stylized_Egypt/Maps/Stylized_Egypt_Demo?listen blocked (Path does not start with a valid root. Path must begin with one of: /ObjectMixer/, /LightMixer/, /MediaCompositing/, /MediaPlate/, /Takes/, /Synthesis/, /WaveTable/, /ResonanceAudio/, /RigVM/, /Metasound/, /MeshModelingToolset/, /GeometryProcessing/, /AudioWidgets/, /ChaosClothEditor/, /AudioSynesthesia/, /SequencerScripting/, /Interchange/, /Niagara/, /IKRig/, /DatasmithContent/, /GLTFExporter/, /SpeedTreeImporter/, /UVEditor/, /ModelingToolsEditorMode/, /GeometryMode/, /BlueprintHeaderView/, /
LogLoad: Warning: UEngine::TickWorldTravel failed to Handle server travel to URL: /Content/Stylized_Egypt/Maps/Stylized_Egypt_Demo?listen. Error: Failed to load package '/Content/Stylized_Egypt/Maps/Stylized_Egypt_Demo'
LogNet: Warning: Travel Failure: [ServerTravelFailure]: Failed to load package '/Content/Stylized_Egypt/Maps/Stylized_Egypt_Demo'

However, you can see in this custom uelog I used that the path is correct:

LogTemp: Traveling to /Content/Stylized_Egypt/Maps/Stylized_Egypt_Demo?listen

I also tried to hard code the path as before into th C++ file, but that also didn’t work.

Hah! What a stupid mistake I made.
I used the actual file path instead of copying the reference. The difference is that it uses /Game/ instead of /Content/.

As the error log above states “/Content” is not one of the valid roots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms