Section 4: My simple chess scene

Thank you so much :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat: :joy:
And yes,I like using my previous models very much.Its fun.Also its encourages me to create reusable scenes.I used my bowling alley scene for the chess scene because it had good lighting and I made the tables especially for this scene.Else I would have had to make an entirely different environment for it.That is time consuming and also redundant.

Also I used emission surfaces for the lighting though as the spotlights will create bright spots as much of the scene is highly reflective.The down side is that it will take much longer to render because of it.
And in this one I also used emission along with the wave texture.

And yes,Blender is soo much fun to use!!We can create pretty much anything if you know how.
That is one of the things I like about it.

1 Like