Section 3: My Bowling Alley and Sitting Area

6 Likes

Wow! great whole alley and seating/bar area.

You really went to town making this full scene form the basic course section.

Only thing out of place I suspect is the ones with the pins being hit, all the lanes bowled at the same time? Though I have never bowled so perhaps they do all throw at once?

3 Likes

Hehehe!!! Thank you very much.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: I have never bowled either.
I was too lazy to render different scenes with balls hitting the pins at different times because it will take too many renders and it takes too much time to render because of the emission surfaces and it will be redundant after I render my animation.Although I made the animation with balls hitting the pins at different times and the balls returning to its original positions through the tunnels after you helped me with the doubts regarding the physics properties, I couldn’t render it right now . I will render it after I complete the animated lamp section and its animation, so I can render them together.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Astounding scene. Duplication was certainly your friend in this scene. Colour and style is very strong, really emphasizing the “Summer” aspect of it with a sort of tropical atmosphere.

If you wanted to go a little further:

1. What you could do is have some lanes empty, which would be less to animate in the end. You could also place a few on the ground, and have a ball or two on the lane coming toward the pins (all standing up or with some knocked down).

2. A couple of windows to let in some natural light

3. A couple pictures on the wall, perhaps of your previous assets- making your bowling scene also into a showcase of your other work.

4. Put a tractor going down one of the lanes… just because it might be funny…

5. Set up some bottles like the pins, and have a bowling ball on the opposite end of the counter to them…

Again, good scene.

2 Likes

Dude your ideas are awesome.!!How did you even came up with them any way?
And Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: I will definitely do all of that.
Its just i am at the end of section 4 and at the beginning of section 5 right now.I will definitely rework this scene according to your ideas after completing section 5.
Although I might have to rebuild an entire alley or room again after bringing a tractor and a gigantic pyramid inside :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:
And thank you sooo much for sharing your ideas with me. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Any ideas about how i can include these in the alley scenes besides adding them as the render pictures?
I am really open to your suggestions.

1 Like

This looks stunning, a whole Bowling Alley with so much detail this just looks awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:
I had a lot of fun making it!!!

2 Likes

Thats the way ^^

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:Thank you.

Actually, yes. You can copy from one project file over to another. I have done this myself: ctrl+c to copy, and then ctrl+v to paste.

If you have learned how to join your bits together, like for the tractor, they will become one object rather than individual objects parented to each other. You can do this for an entire scene. Then shrink them. I would suggest saving some copies of your projects first before doing this.

You could, in this way, have your pyramid sitting on one of the tables, or a much smaller tractor driving down the alley. If you want the whole pyramid scene, stick it on some board for it to sit on (somewhat like the upcoming chess scene module). Then place it on the counter or tabletop.

1 Like

When i made that tractor I had only just finished Section 2.So I used duplication,extrusion,insetting,loop cutting and subdividing.So I made the whole tractor from a cube(In edit mode I added other mesh data too!).
So when I was finished there was only one object.
I am not doing that anymore now!!
Now a days when I create something particular I make it as a module and save it differently.So when I need something in my scene while I work I just append it into the current file.That way I don’t need to assign materials differently and make a whole mess as while appending the materials for the object will come with it.

You Idea seems cool!I I will definitely try it!!! :heart_eyes:

And thank you for this tip! :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms