Section 2 lecture 25, Challenge Plane

1 Like

Hey guys & gals, can see a lot of cool planes for this challenge. :slight_smile:

I decided to do a plane and a helicopter.

Plane%26Helicopter2

4 Likes

what i threw together real quick

For some reason that face got messed up when I rendered (even though I’m sure there’s no overlaping), but i liked the overall result.

hey ! i finish my plane it to me 1h-2h, it produce it from the to of my head, it is still prety ruff but with what i Have learn so far I feel it the best i can do.

if you have somes advises feel free, I’m still a biginer and i’d loved to Have your feed Back

1 Like

That is NICE work.

I’m not a plane person, but I did it :smiley:

1 Like

And here I thought I went further than intended…

I tried to model a toy wooden plane I found on google images :sweat_smile:

A block plane and a Buck Rogers jet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my Spitfire I hope you like it guys! HandPaint :smile:

7 Likes

Not a plane but still from this section and challenge:

Used the following logo as a reference:

Happy New Year to all of you ! ^-^

1 Like

Started off as a simple blocky plane…and it turned into a fantasy plane that probably would never work in real life, with all the fancy bits on it, had lots of fun thinking for this one!

Fantasy%20Plane%20Var3 Fantasy%20Plane%20Var3%20a2

1 Like

My little plane modeled after my grandpa’s cessna 210

This is my SR-71 version :wink:

Heres my Jet, Basically just followed the instructions.

Toy F16

I have no idea what this is. I tried without a reference and regret my decision! But hey, I’ve learned somethings about extruding, and boy did I have a time flipping normals.

It took me hours to get just this far but I got to use planes, cylinders, spheres, and toroids and I got to practice scaling, rotating, extruding and fussing with normals a lot. My biggest problems turned out to be scaling and positioning the parts. I still don’t know how to be reasonably efficient at moving a part in the 3D world on a 2D screen. I wound up using the TRANSFORM window (N) almost exclusively to get everything sized and lined up. Huge learning experience but not a very good result.

Privacy & Terms