Section 1 Lesson 11 - End of Section Challenge

Just a fiddle nothing amazing or artistic, was getting the hand of the shortcuts…repetition really helps and this is my final…thing

Eventually i will upload sothing amazing and awesome…once i get further in the lectures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my first attempt. Without knowing how to adjust vertices the frame is a little… blocky haha but I’m happy with it. For now.

26 Likes

Here’s my very basic creation!

2 Likes

My rocket thingy.

1 Like

Wow - awesome to be going through this course with so many talented fellow students! Everyone’s work got me v. jazzed for the rest of the course :smiley:

5 Likes

lol, also - after ingraining “right click to select” so much in the challenge, ended up opening the contextual menu a bunch of times by applying that same learning to selecting answers in the quiz :confused: :smiley:

Wow! So many creative models from others already. Here’s my first stab at it:

8 Likes

my first ice creammmm

7 Likes

Just a simple looking castle.

9 Likes

Here’s my first creation. I was initially satisfied with just the face/body, but I figured I’d challenge myself by creating hands.

13 Likes

So much learning to do. Was fun playing around just with what we’ve learnt so far though :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Anyone up for a game of Jacks?

17 Likes

Hi all,

Here is My attempt.

11 Likes

Here we go.

1 Like

Hi all,

Here is my response to the challenge. Looking forward to learning with you all.

9 Likes

Nice job, Jason! Welcome to the fun world of Blender! :slight_smile:

here is mine
i kinda just kept it simple

7 Likes

This is my basic car structure.

20 Likes

I’m impressed by the variety of images that people have posted! I ran into some problems doing it, but here is what I came up with, playing around. I think I need to re-listen to this section!

12 Likes

Tried to slam it out pretty quickly, can’t wait to start motion tracking stuff through space!

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms