Secret Wall

My secret wall is not going down when I place in the Gargoyle.

1 Like

And could you show your code please?

1 Like

Please show us the CPP and Header file, and also make sure that you added the unlock tag to the Gargoyle.

1 Like

I added the tag to the gargoyle but it still isn’t working. I posted my code below.

Make sure of these things:-

• Make sure that you are passing the reference of the mover to the trigger component in the SecretWall’s Blueprint Editor. Like this:-

• Make sure that you didn’t add the component tag to the gargoyle.

• Make sure that all the collision presets for your gargoyle are correctly set.

• After being sure of the above things rebuild your code and refresh the visual studio code project.

And even after all this, if you are facing the same issue, then post the recording of the point where you are having the problem and upload screenshots of your blueprint.

2 Likes

I don’t see in the photos that you called the SetShouldMove function in the TriggerComponent.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it. I figured it out, I didnt add the matching tag to the secret door as the gargoyle, nor did I add in the moving offset.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms