SculptJanuary 2021, 8 stylized sculpts

Excellent idea for the subject, nicely gone.

1 Like

@NP5
Thank you :grin:
Well, coming up with that idea anyway took me nearly half day xD. Many people went for Medusa’s snake-hair, so I wanted to do something different :grin:

1 Like

Delaying “a bit”, as my software is giving me a hard time and decides to crash after 2hours of work… (of course I didn’t get to save… xD)

That is sooo annoying. I have had that happen this evening, but the auto save thing I have found works currently for me. I opened it and was just where I was.

1 Like

I should know better and save, since the first of January, I had at least one crash every day xD . Then I start saving all the time and nothing happens. After I am concentrated and forgot to save for several hours, it happens xD

1 Like

Day 07: Luxurious Garment

4 Likes

Day 08: Relentless Movement (PLACEHOLDER, lol xD )

Day 09: Pointless Tool : The Candle Bulb

6 Likes

Amusing object, but.
Hmm, less pointless, more impossible to work item! Not really a tool?

Soop spoon.
No sculpt though lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s true :joy:
But the topics are more like a rough direction. And many ideas I had for a tool were already taken by others :joy: including your well executed spoon :+1:t2:

1 Like

Gotta stop sculpt January, I have a deadline on a game I am working on which I need to keep xD

1 Like

Too bad as I really enjoyed your work… but life and work come first. Good luck with your game!

3 Likes

@bOBaN
Thanks mate :grin::+1:t2:
I’ll make a new post about it, if you want I can link you to it then :+1:t2:

I guess later in the year I will finish the 31 topics, so it’s more of a delay :grin:

1 Like

Cool! As I’ve recently just learnt how to sculpt I was thinking about doing similar thing, but I’m quite exhausted after 1 Month of Low Poly Practice Challenge - Finished!. So I am thinking in doing it in a more relaxed way (like 1 sculpt a week or two) using “Sculpt January” subjects to guide my sculpting practice.

If you will remember about linking me to the new topic that would be cool. Though, no worries if you forget. I’m here often and I’ll find you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Once again, at it with unique ideas. Great sculpts! My favorite so far has got to be the dragon; such a great sculpt, design, and textures (amazing textures). Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

@Ethan_Martinez

Thanks mate :grin::+1:t2:

@bOBaN
This is the game I am working on atm.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms