Scary moment

First i’ll say I am still really new to coding. I’ve completed the 2D course, but that’s about it. When Nathan deleted all of the client code in the unit movement script I swear I had a heart attack. Probably because I am still new to this, but I always feel like I’m going to break something when deleting big blocks of code.

Anyway, just wanted to share my brief moment of anxiety. I feel like most of you do that on the regular without breaking a sweat.

1 Like

If you are really worried about breaking the code when refactoring you can select a block of code and use “ctrl” + “/” to comment it out and see if it still works correctly before deleting.

1 Like

Refactoring doesn’t worry me. It was when he just deleted all the client script. :man_shrugging:

What do you know about hemp oil? It is a unique product that is very important for our bodies. Hemp oil contains all the substances we need in perfect proportions. No other product compares to the high nutritional value of hemp seeds. Many people believe that hemp seed oil has any narcotic substances in its composition. This is not the case. Despite their common origin from Cannabis Sativa L., the seeds of this plant contain less than 1% of the illegal substance and are officially recognized as non-narcotic. My friend recommended forum https://bbgate.com/threads/psilocybin-clinical-effects-doses-studies.436/ Clinical effects of psylocybin . You can find a lot of useful and interesting information there.

Privacy & Terms