Rick, Sam , Ben

Was this how it was meant to end?

Seems one or two more 5 to 10 min videos to illustrate what we have done with All three of the series.

We made a lot of functionally and I think it would be a good review to see all the triggers we created in action.

I know I do not have the experience you guys do but i have taught for 40 years.

And I think it would be a MUCH better finish to see how all of it is used from a beginner to intermate kind of guy like myself.

Just a thought…

But it would help MANY i think and make for much better reviews.

I did learn a lot from all of this but i feel incomplete to use all that we have created without some ideas of how to put it to use the way that we put it together.

Clearly I can tell there are more than one way to use inventory system,

Any how I hope enough people may feel the same way as I do about feeing incomplete without examples of how to put it all to use.

Thanks

3 Likes

I also felt it ended on an unusual note - however I am led to believe there is more content (as a fourth course perhaps?) coming sometime in the future, so perhaps this isn’t really the end…

It’s definitely not the end of the series. We’re currently working on Shops and Abilities. The first half is recorded, the second half is in pre-preduction. Look for it this summer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms