Renaissance Adventurer WIP

A work in progress of my favorite character yet.

RenaissanceManGifSMALL

He is an ADVENTURER ! Here to discover wonderful( hopefully ) things!!

Still have to add accessories to his belt and possibly an undecided weapon of sorts.

What weapon do you think he should have?

• Bow and Arrows
  • Axe/Hatchet
  • Sword
  • Polearm
  • Wand

0 voters

16 Likes

Very nice low poly given a theme and more Character.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Will probably be a couple weeks till I can work on him more, vacation starting.

2 Likes

Added a poll option for if anyone wants some input on his weapon of choice!

2 Likes

My vote isn’t really in the poll. I say short sword and buckler with a bow and quiver too. Mostly the short sword and buckler though.

2 Likes

Sorry Lol. I was trying to not make it a super long list and still cover the basics :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally understand. Whatever the results, I’m sure it will look great. You’ve definitely nailed the low poly aesthetic.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate that and am always self conscious of my work! :blush:

1 Like

As a weapon. Old and hard bread stick/baguette :joy:

2 Likes

Bahaha :rofl: yes! The true weapon of any starting adventurer!

2 Likes

Very nice. Definitely looks like a medieval adventurer. I have sent my vote, I am a bow and arrow kind of an adventurer.

2 Likes

Haha thank you very much and thank you for the input! I too lean more towards bow and arrow :bow_and_arrow::smiley:

2 Likes

Since I’m back from vacation, I decided to close the poll. Looks like bow and arrow will be the hopeful weapon this adventurer gets!!

:bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

totes cool xxx jess

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

He’s very good - nice one xx x jess.

1 Like

lol, bread can be weaponised, totes funny xxx jess

1 Like

until you tried my friends pumpernickel bread never say never :rofl:

2 Likes

1st Time I read this message I thought it said starving adventurer, LOLXXX yes, not jess. I cannot get my dictation app to spell my name - it’s keeps coming out as guess or yes, can you train it? lol xxx jess

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ve lost all my teeth and I can’t eat bread - it doesn’t bother me too much because I can still eat steak lol xxx jess

Privacy & Terms