Renaissance Adventurer WIP

It pounders me though. You have no teeth so cant eat bread so how the heel you eat stake?
Anyways. They got this “pumpernickel bread”. For “Christmas”. And the older it gets the softer it becomes.
I bet tradition dictates is because after Christmas it that was the only thing to clear off the table so it stuck :rofl: But I hate it. It’s like a candy for unwanted guests. So come next month it will be just ripe :grin: Or all gone.

1 Like

You’re wicked dude! but what is your 1st language? xxx jess

If you’re asking where I’m coming from than I am from earth. Just by the sun. First left turn.

1 Like

I am a massive fan of your artwork, but, your spelling is terrible. It might help if you get a dictation app, you speak and the computer spells it xxx jess

1 Like

An update to my adventurer. Not 100% set on the hair but I like it as an option. I lowered the emission of the potions from a value of 5 to .5 so hopefully it doesn’t look off still. Made the belt holsters for the potions. Need to make a coin pouch, bow and arrow set and probably a dagger for the belt. Might try to find a way to muddy up his look some but not sure how. Would like something like mud clumps maybe?

7 Likes

Looks fantastic.

1 Like

Hhahah. Its never been my strong suit. In any lingo. Point is to get message across.

1 Like

awesome!!!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms