Question regarding chapter 200

Lecture 200’s Q/A, is broken so I am asking here.

I tried looking outside of this forum for answers, but after trying multiple solutions (adding a Platform Effector 2d), playing with the radius of the bounding area of both the colixion box of the player on its feet, and even the raidus of collision of the Foreground objects… i decided to come back here.

Player can jump, move around, but on certain unexpected momentes, player gets stuck in ground (BOX collision under the floor). Mostly after doing a big jump

Any tips?

Try Changing Collision Detection on player rigidbody2D to Continuous that helped me.

My man… I swear… i tried this before. But for the sake of trying again, it now works. Many thanks!

@Rick_Davidson Q&A is broken on this one?

For me, it’s working. However, I had an issue with another course on Udemy on Saturday. The Q&A section under the video was empty but clicking on “Overview” and then on “Q&A” fixed the issue. It was/is probably a bug.

1 Like

I get that issue too over in the RPG as well.
Udemy still breaking stuff on that side i think. I thought he meant the link was broken in the course.
My bad on this one i think :slight_smile:
Sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms