Problems with the position of the Trophy

Hi
I have problems with placement of the trophy. When I click with mouse in a field the trophy is placed one field down and and three to the left form where I clicked. My cactus is placed the right field i clicked in. The position of the trophy prefab transform.position is 0,0,0. I have reset alle my prefabs. i can´t fugure out what`s wrong. Can someone figure it out?

hmph … I found out myself. There is an offset between the gameobject trophy and the top and base. The gameobject trophy is placed in the right field but the top and base is placed with the offset from the gameobject trophy.

Glad you solved it. Mark your own answer as the solution so that our lovely moderators won’t see your thread as unsolved : )

I thought I had already done that. Maybe I’m doing it wrong. I put [Solved] on the main post. Should it be on the answer ?

Yep. But also adding [Solved] helps other students see that this question has an answer (many miss the small “tick”).

Don’t worry, Christian. It was me who removed the [Solved] tag from your title. Unlike the Q&A section on Udemy, this is a real forum. You can simply mark a solution. On Udemy, we prefer the [Solved] tag because, otherwise, one needs to click on each thread to check if there is a solution. That would be a waste of time for everybody. Nevertheless, thank you anyway for adding the [Solved] tag in front of the title here. You had the right idea, and we appreciate that you tried to be helpful. :slight_smile:

See also:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms