Problems with fizzysteam and steamworks.net

Assets\Mirror\Runtime\Transport\FizzySteamworks\NextServer.cs(41,71): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter ‘arg3’ of ‘Action<int, TransportError, string>.Invoke(int, TransportError, string)’

Assets\Mirror\Runtime\Transport\FizzySteamworks\LegacyServer.cs(26,71): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter ‘arg3’ of ‘Action<int, TransportError, string>.Invoke(int, TransportError, string)’

I am not sure why I am getting this problem, also when downloading the package i did not get a steam_appid file in my root folder, not sure what i have done or if there is an updated lecture on steamworks?

‘’’
public static NextServer CreateServer(FizzySteamworks transport, int maxConnections)

{

NextServer s = new NextServer(maxConnections);

s.OnConnected += (id) => transport.OnServerConnected.Invoke(id);

s.OnDisconnected += (id) => transport.OnServerDisconnected.Invoke(id);

s.OnReceivedData += (id, data, ch) => transport.OnServerDataReceived.Invoke(id, new ArraySegment<byte>(data), ch);

s.OnReceivedError += (id, exception) => transport.OnServerError.Invoke(id, exception);

if (!SteamManager.Initialized)

{

Debug.LogError("SteamWorks not initialized.");

}

s.Host();

return s;

}

‘’’

Solution is follow the next lectures process of downloading all the mirror, Fizzysteam, Steamworks and SteamManager packages and scripts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms