Problem with unity engine

some of the unity texts goes red like this

this problem is happens repeatedly and its so annoying because i lose control in the hierarchy and so many errors appear in the console here is a screen shot

and it doesn’t fix until i go in play mode at least twice
How can i end this bug ?

I’m going to guess the installation of Unity was corrupted somehow. If that’s the case, re-downloading and reinstalling unity should fix that.

Hi @Kamal_Ezz-eldin,

Not entirely certain that this link will help, but it suggests someone else with the issue resolved it by changing the language that was set within Windows. As I said, I don’t know that this is necessarily a fix, but possibly worth trying?

Out of interest, has this happened since you first installed Unity, or only after a recent change?

Does it happen if you open Unity and create a new, empty project, or only in this current project?

@Rob i checked my windows language settings but its already set to English(United states)
@Todd_Vance

Actually no , because i already reinstalled the unity but the problem still happens[quote=“Rob, post:3, topic:33739”]
Out of interest, has this happened since you first installed Unity, or only after a recent change?
[/quote]
Yes , This problem happened so early not after recent changes [quote=“Rob, post:3, topic:33739”]
Does it happen if you open Unity and create a new, empty project, or only in this current project?
[/quote]
I just tested that but it doesn’t happen
Do you think my machine cause this when the project gets more heavy with data my machine graphics can’t handle it and cause this ?
my machine isn’t good enough
its a Dell laptop with 6 Giga of Ram and intel Graphic card and Core i3 Processor

1 Like

A way you may be able to test that is have the project opened up on another PC. Happy to test it at this end if you can upload a .zip file (10mb limit on the forum).

1 Like

The current project i am working on which is Block Breaker clone is almost 300 Mb (i don’t think that is normal) there is a folder in the project folder called library taking too much space

i will test the project on one of my colleagues machine ,that would be much easier than uploading it for hours
one more thing i sent an email to unity bugs and once they replay i will post the response here that might helpful for anyone facing same problem
this might be a bug in my version of unity im using unity version 5.6.0f3 (the latest version)

Ok, no problem. If you change your mind and want to upload it somewhere for me to grab, just let me know.

It’s promising though that it doesn’t happen in a new project.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms