Player Rig Not Working

Just adding the Player Rig prefab to the next scene did not work. The Main Camera in the asset pack did not have a Cinemachine Brain on it. I copied over the camera from our original scene and deleted the default camera and it worked fine after that. I also had the above issue with the textures not appearing for the terrain. That fix worked just fine. I am really starting to wish I had started this in a 2021 build, but so far I am managing. I get random compiler errors with this 2022 beta too. Nothing that is stopping things from working, but they are there a lot randomly.

2 Likes

In my version, I put the Main Camera and the Player Rig (as well as the UI) under a “Core” prefab. This ensures that all of the needed components make their way to a new scene when it’s created.

1 Like

Oh yeah I did as well after I hit the snag. Just wanted to hopefully help someone else who runs into it and to let you guys know. The asset pack for the environment is a little off I think. No secondary folder for the scene. Just little things.
Hopefully we get a real 2022 release soon though!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms