Player Moving Around after nesting prefabs

In lecture 38 there is an issue with moving enemy after nesting prefabs… but what hapend in my case is that player is shaking same way… when I remove it and drag “character” level prefab onto “game” window it is also “shakeing”
:frowning:
I cannot change it even if I remove all the components and add them as new… I also created brand new character and brand new prefabs and… it still working this way. Why is so? Any tips, clues?
Please help
I am confused right now :frowning:
Do I need to start it all over agin?

Is there an animator on one of the child objects? (Often when you drag a model into a character, there is an animator hiding on the root of the model you dragged in, sometimes it conflicts with your animator).

Hi Brian,

There is no animator in child object. Only Transform. I cannot move the Player, he is in idle state, shaking not responding to mouse move or click.

I can see on play mode that on Inspector>Transform
Position on XYZ and rotation on Y is constantly changing. And that’s all, player is not responding.

This behaviour continued even if i changed player to a capsule :frowning:

PlayerNewInspector

Silly me. It looks like i had double colliders and rigid bodies… after removing them it works just fine. Thank you for your answer, have a nice day.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms