Pitch yaw and roll not working while animation

when animation is playing the pitch yaw and roll not working correctly.

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for sharing your video. Unfortunately, I’m not able to see any problem. The movement of the ship looks correct to me. What did you expect to happen? What happened instead?

If you suspect that there might be a conflict betweenthe animation and your code, make sure that the animation does not animate the player ship.

See also:

problem is that when ship goes up it is not tilting upward and same in case of side ways

a you see at the end of the video ship tilt upward when goes up and as well in side ways
but it is no working when it animation is playing when animation stops it starts working

Check your animation. Does it animate the ship which is supposed to be moved via code? If so, there is a conflict between the animation and the code, which cannot be solved. For this reason, Rick animated the root game object (not the ship!) and animated the child (the ship).

I’m having the same problem, my animation is on the rig, and the script is on the ship (wich is a rig child),

Check your animation, @Phx6. Maybe the property list references the ship.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms