Package still have "Untagged" tag

I already add and use the tag “Package” for the Package Object, but when I use script like the video, it doesn’t work and I write debug code for the Object the I got

So the package object is still untagged even I change it to “Package”, what should I do to fix this problem?

Hi,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Please log the name of the other collider into your console to figure out if you are really colliding with the “Package” game object, not with another one.

Another student had the same issue as you. Unfortunately, I cannot find their thread again. If I remember correctly, they removed all tags and recreated them. Maybe there was a bug in their version or project. You could try their solution.

See also:

Thank you for your reply, sorry I made a mistake by not adding the delivery.cs script to the courier(car) object, so the “untagged” that appears in the console comes from the courier object instead of the package object.

I’m glad you found the problem. Don’t worry if you make mistakes. We all do them all the time. If you learn how to look for problems, you’ll be able to fix most of them yourself. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms