OverPowered Acrobatic Rockets : First Scene

Hey everyone,

So here’s the first scene I’ve made for the game.
I used textures from the Unity Asset Store which I applied to my prefab material (Earth). I’ll put a link down below:
Tileable Pack 01

I hope you all enjoyed the scene and that the link was useful. Remember to always check the Unity Asset Store for free or purchasable assets to polish your game and give it more depth!

Wish you a nice day :sunny:

1 Like

Hey Alexandre,

It is refreshing to see the basic “base” looking a bit more interesting - well done.

Regarding the assets, on a related note, there’s a topic on the forum which lists quite a lot of goodies which might be helpful also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for those kind words, it really motivates me to do even better throughout this course. I hope to publish a great spin off from “Project Boost” which I hope will live up to become a game that people enjoy to play.
I’ve bookmarked the link you gave me for assets and will make good use of them in the near future.

Thanks again for the great course you’ve put out for us, I really enjoy it :smiley:

Wish you a pleasant evening.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome and thank you for sharing your work with the community.

I can’t take credit for the course, but I’m sure @Rick_Davidson and @ben will appreciate your kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms