Only printing RaycastEndStop if using other layer numbers

Hi
I was following the video, but i used the User layer numbers 10 and 11 for walkable and enemy, instead of 8 and 9.
This resulted in the cursor update only printing RaycastEndStop. I also tried changing the numbers in the Enum class utility to fit the numbers of the user layer.

It works fine when I use the layer numbers 8 and 9 for walkable and enemy. But i am just wondering why that is?

PS this is my first post too, so in case i do something wrong with formatting please let me know :slight_smile:

Best regards

Hey, I was having the same problem.
Check this post here - it might fix your issue as well:

In short, make sure that you’ve set the layer properties within the unity component in the correct order.

Good luck!

1 Like

did u solve this problem? is it okey now? I think I had the same problem one year ago, but I didn’t manage this. I had the same issue with my old Canon printer. I decided to sell it, and buy a new one from a trusted brand. My friend gave me the advice to visit this website mrdepot.ca where I could find a bunch of office products for a good price. These guys provide high - quality printers and cartridges from famous brands. I ordered a color printer and I am absolutely happy with it. I am sure that it is a good company to deal with, bro! So if u still have an issue with your printer, u can look over this site, and maybe you’ll find smth useful for you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms