Not blender

Hello kid, I hope you’re living the dream, today, lol ?! Well I must say, even though I’ve got a horrible cold, I’m super happy because my new XP-PEN G960S arrived this morning, and I’m finding that it is life changing. So, so chuffed!

2 Likes

I thought this chair is amazing! xxx

2 Likes

Has very unique and vibrant colors, looks like a chair I’d see at an art fair, nice work!

1 Like

Hope you feel better! I always am happy when I get a new piece of tech, nice model with good details to accurate represent a finger!

I didn’t draw this chair, I found it on a google search, but the bright colours really caught my eye, I’m using it as a reference image. Today I have been working on my character’s hands, and a little bit of work on my night club interior. I am really happy today because I got my new graphics tablet delivered, and it’s a game changer, love it! This is my first graphics tablet, but it’s so much better than trying to draw with the mouse,

xx

2 Likes

Yeah I always see those tablets, they are pretty cool. Did you know there is a laptop :computer: that has a foldable tablet in the keyboard, pretty cool stuff, can’t wait to see what you make with your new tablet!

1 Like

We’re so, so lucky to be living now, because of all this wonderful technology we have access to. 54% of the worlds population now has a smart phone, the computer that runs a smart phone is actually a little bit bigger than the computer that NASA used on the moon mission! LOLXXX

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Privacy & Terms