My sabertooth dragon

This is my first that complicating sculp with alpha brushes and milions verticles, but for now I think I would love to make them for the rest of my life :sweat_smile:

What do you all think about that tiger-dragon?

Great course @Grant_Abbitt !

Although I don’t know what to do with that work next. There are too many vertices/edges/faces to be able to use such a model in an engine such as Unity, but when I tried various ways to reduce them (remesh, decimate), the horns and teeth changed their shape too much or simply disappeared.

Do you have any suggestions on how to use your potential in sculpting?

15 Likes

The next stage is retopology. I have some details in my character course or the dragon course

3 Likes

Very cool. That’s a great idea.

2 Likes

That’s great because I already have dragon course so that will be my next step. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Brilliant result. Just the rest of the body to add! lol A few billion verts later.

4 Likes

Thank you! haha you’re right and unfortunately it’s possible that my computer will explode ;p

1 Like

Wow really cool dragon design! Great job melding the reptilian/dragon and mammal-ness. The horns have such a great flow to them, too. Would love to see something like this in a game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Maya! I realy appreciate your opinion. My dream is to create such characters and then see them in games .

Privacy & Terms