My concept for the Winterfell Great Hall

Like many people, I really like Game of Thrones. Since it will be coming to a bittersweet end soon, I decided to make the interior of the Great Hall at Winterfell, the seat of House Stark.

left%20wall

I have to try to remember it for its cold, dark beauty before it goes up in flame again or gets overrun by dead people… or both. The great hall was shot in Doune Castle in Scotland and sadly I am on the other side of the world, so I will have to go off of pictures online and improvise where I need to. I made a rough blueprint of it on paint, and drew out a more detailed scene on paper, but my scanner is burned out so this will do for now.

I hope to learn how to make realistic locations on blender from this lesson and improve my modeling and simplifying without losing detail. Maybe I’ll make little people too for fun. There should always be a Stark at Winterfell.

Great selection. Will be curious to see the results. Good luck!

I’m still working on it, it’s a slow go. I’ll be updating this post as I go so I don’t have a ton of different posts when I’m done. I switched over to Blender 2.8 mid project and it’s taking me some time to get used to the new changes as well. Thank you for the good wishes, lol I need them sometimes.

Privacy & Terms