My actual Main Project have started now... Sea Hunter

Very impressive work so far. Is this a solo project?

1 Like

Very thank you. Yes, all you see is made @ me.

Sahunter is in the middle of develepment.

if you want to support my Game:

happy to hear from you.

1 Like

Do not be worry, Seahunter is in middle of Develepment and will be released 3th or 4t Part of the year 2019. :slight_smile:

hm, did anyone follow this thread here or it s death now ?

Because: if it s death i need a newer one. Because: there so much amount of News inside here, i can post for hours, but … i do not want this time. Until my Trailer starts, the Things are keep “top Secret”

in deed: Most secret this time, is the new Player Boat , the Numer 2 / 3.
so, that will be a very special Moment, to show it, it is … wonderful, amazing, and really a very special Type of Submarine.

short News about changes:

• boat Controler joines,
  • Water is now other Water,
  • Weather System changes.

Waves, Boat Controler and Weather system now working brillant together, and animate / effect all boats in the Scene.

new Weapons joined.

2th Player Boat standing short @ the End of Develepment, and is the first final Player Submarine in Seahunter. it will offer:

• new strategic Missions,
  • new Weapon Types,
  • a complete other Way of Seawar, controlled by the Player.

but: you will read / see it in Future, not today, i keep it top Secret, up to the Day, my Trailer starts for the second Try on Kickstarter.

1 Like

Update:

i present: The 2.th Player Class of Seahunter:

Japanese I400 Submarine, the biggest Submarine in World War II.

build with Blender,
made in Unity.

never give up, let your Dream’s come true. Thank you for the Support of GameDev (over Udemy)

best Greetings to Ben, Rick and Nina.

1 Like

so what do you think, who should win the Battle ?

some Hints for the Future, what will join my Game ? and what are the future Planes ?

• next Ways will be Kickstarter, will be nice to find some Support.
    If i get Support, more Content will join until the Game is final.
    If not, the Content will be little lesser.

What awaits you in the World of Seahunter ?

• bring the Axis Forces into Battle.

• Start with the Typ VII German Submarine, Typ “A” and build your Submarine for Ingame Coins ( no Real Money ) up to the Typ VII C Boat Pacific war.

• join the Japanese Navi, and protect Japan from Nuklear Battle.

• Bring in Seafights with Crucers like the Yamato, protect her with your Submarine, and Aircrafts for the Allied Forces.

• protect the Bismarck,

• Bring top secret Military equipment to “Neuschwabenland”

• Sink the sourcof.

• fight Missions with the real Sei Ran Bombers of japanese Navi, into dogfights and Seafights, deliver top Secret Papers.

• go raid for Loot from Allied Force Ships and Liberty Ships.

• destroy the Transportship that carrys the “big Boy”.

How far the Development is growthn until now ?

• final are a lot of Ships, including the Destroyers, the LibertyShips, and the most Parts of the german Submarines.

• some Assets of Assetstore join, and will make my Work much easyer.

• Diving and Weather system are final.

• 2 Player boats are nearly final, so that the Scenework can start.

• Enemy KI is mostly final.

to do:
UI Work,
Scene generation / Desing work
Startmenu Work
Soundtrach + Audio Effekts.

What time is a release planned ?

• Oktober / November (maybe December) 2019.

What Plattform ?

• Steam,
  • Gog.

Will the Project join Kickstarter ?

• yes, next Month latest.

Seahunter take itself not 100% serious, and will be have a other telled
Story of History.

Fight the USA Air Carrier “Enterprice” and support the Shokaku.

NOW, it is your choice:

Who sould win the Battle ?

Make your Cross :smile:

• 1 for “Allied Forces”

• 2 for Axis Forces" :slight_smile:

( at the End all Votes of all Portals will be collectet and we will see who will win the War.

Have Fun all together, happy to hear from you.

TypVII_TurmAchterdeck

Some Pictures of the Work to the FInal Version of the Typ VII Submarine from Seahunter (the First Boat Player Boat Class).

You can see, the Deck Changes, also Changes to Tower.
The Boat Emblems will be 12 at the End, you can choose one of them, but only over the “Ingame Cash” Ingame Store (so you need to play for) they will be free after some Missions.

Also the other Technical things, will join over the IngameStore.
The LifeSavers (This little orange Pots) will also be IngameStore later, and give you little More Life Energie.

Dont worry, that is all ingame Cash, no need to pay in real Money, but you need to do Missions, to get Ingame Cash.

Also to see: the Torpedo Tube Lukes, going there final form, and the Textures of the Hull.
in the Background you can see “LaPallice” ( La Rochelle ) in the middle of it’s Building Process, this will be the Begin of the voyage for our Boat.

Have Fun, i am really happy to hear from you, just: use your Keyboard :slight_smile:

Short view to the Sky System.

Updates and Development of Variants for the Boat Tower, for the IngameStore.
You can use IngameStore without Real Money, it depents on your Advence, and
your Cleverness, to get Cash :slight_smile: Real Money is not helping you.

hm, i believe nobody reads here, but indeed:

a little Update to the Typ VII C.

and i need to say: The Votes runs.
This time, it looks not good for England + USA :smiley:
80% Votes are for the Axis Forces to win.

1 Like

just some Screens, i do not want it make to long, because i think nearly no one follows here :slight_smile:
have a nice Weekend all together :slight_smile:

Oh,

and there is also a new Video, on my new Channel ( for my Software Development Company )

shows the Weather System, over 2 Nights.

Here is a short overview of the mine laying system. First of all, there are 2 main types of mines: Drift mines and anchor mines. Here the big Drift mine could be seen. It can only be placed if you own the minelayer of the boat. You can lay this mine at a depth of 30 - 70 meters.

A second type mine is the smaller 533 mm mine that is ejected from the torpedo shaft. This fires like a torpedo, but it is much smaller, and does much less damage.

Further explanations of how this works are available in the Toturials. We’ll stay with this mine: This mine is an “intermediate” between the Minecraft Boats (World War 1) and Seahunter Type VII C (World War II) and thus a game decision. Game decisions can be freely chosen (that is, nobody has to use them, you are welcome to use “only” the small ones). The advantage of this mine is that it has an explosive force of 500 kg. So it is a serious opponent. After releasing a mine, it will take some time (see picture) until the mine becomes sharp.

However, mines make no difference between friend and foe, and since this is not anchored here with a rope, it drives. She is a very good weapon against convoys, but no guarantee. Depending on how many torpedoes you take, you can invite 10 pieces of these (big) mines (but only 4 torpedoes). The use of mines in Seahunter should have been planned and considered carefully for a long time. I’ll show you the strategy later when the gameplay videos start (that’s a time factor since I’d like to comment on them). please be patient until then.

Mines, cleverly used, can be a fantastic defense for destroyers. However, the mine itself drives very slowly to the surface, so it is not a good “defense weapon”, but intended for the explicit strategic use. There are 3 direct mine-missions in Seahunter.

And remember: once the mine is sharp, it makes no difference between friend and enemy anymore.

hm.

A lot is happen in the Time since i post the last Time.

but i think: my Time runs out , to manage the Thread here.
It s more a Monolog i think.

I wish you all a nive Weekend. Who want’s can see my Bismarck traveling the Sea.

best greetings.

hm.just i think the Thread is death.

hm.

Privacy & Terms