Missing NetworkManagerHUD component!

At 6:20 when we do the Network Manager test I had to add a NetworkManagerHUD component, otherwise the little UI to choose client/host doesn’t show up! It didn’t look like it was included in the video but a quick comparison with the pong scene showed the difference.

If I’ve been a goose and missed the part in the vid where it was added, please delete this haha

EDIT: At 16:00 you’ve just mentioned the adding a NetworkManagerHUD component but it’d be worthwhile sneaking an edit in at/before 6:20 to add one in case for some reason it’s meant to happen automatically (I’m on v2020.1.2 on macOS).

Yep you’re right :slight_smile: Someone mentioned it in the Discord server and I’ve put it on a list of fixes to make. Must’ve been cut out without me realising when editing.

1 Like

Awesome. Would you prefer feedback in Discord? Happy to put it there if that works better for everyone.

It’s better here actually so it’s next to the correct lectures. But I guess for general feedback Discord works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m actually the guy that mentioned it on Discord, and have now been taking my comments to the forums where A) they are recorded for all posterity, and B) they are organized by lecture.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I started freaking out before continuing the video LOL. All good now!

Privacy & Terms