Missing CryptRaider Modules

I’m not sure what changed overnight. This morning I tried to add UFunction(BlueprintCallable)
Void SetMover()

I tried to recompile from VSC because at this point live coding from UE5 almost never works. Now when I try to reopen UE5 after building in VSC, I get the following message:

“Missing CryptRaider Modules
The following modules are missing or build with a different engine version:
CryptRaider
Would you like to rebuild them now?”

I click on Yes and the following message pops up:
“CryptRaider could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from the source manual.”

UE simply shuts down. I try to Build in VSC. Same messages pop up when I try to relaunch UE5.

Please Advise

Did you use rebuild and the correct task? Could you show which one you used?

Thanks Dan, Sadly I’ve forgotten what worked ultimately. After trying a few different “solutions” I found in Google that didn’t work, I ended up removing all of the code from this specific lecture, rebuilt and started over.

If I remember correctly, I happened to only be able to get the project to work by opening the project file itself from the Windows File Explorer rather than opening it through the Epic Games launching process.

I suspect that I may have tried to build the code before adding the #include was added (for some reason Sam waited till after he’d written the code to add the #include and I had gotten ahead of him without realizing that I needed the #include). This is probably what triggered the grief in the first place, although I’m not sure.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms