Mayan Pyramid Challenge completed, very excited

Just finished the mayan pyramid, very excited for the future!

5 Likes

Very Good! I like the little railings. Here’s what I ended up with:

3 Likes

Here’s mine. What do you think?

6 Likes

9 Likes

Anyone know an easy way to duplicate the process of making these floors smaller and smaller?

My proccess was “shortcut, define size, enter,shortcut, define size, enter, shortcut, define size, enter” for all the floors

so basically “I, 1.0, enter, E, 1.0, enter, S, 0.9, enter,” etc.
did that over and over. Could i do so quicker?

2 Likes

Here’s my Mayan temple.

8 Likes

Here is my basic attempt at it. You’ve all got some nice approaches.

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt. I got a little carried away with the steps but it helped internalize the keyboard shortcuts!

12 Likes

Did you extract/cut out the step area? Nice take… I’m not sure how to do that yet! haha

1 Like

yup and dw your not far off it in the course :smiley:

My attempt of the Mayan Pyramid, no idea yet how to made the stairs. I will try later on when i got more skills :smiley:

1 Like

Stairs are covered in the course using the extrude method if memory serves me well :slight_smile:
Looking good though @Bram_van_Vliet

I think that you would need to create a python script, which for something like that would actually take longer than entering it manually. That said, good on you for thinking about how to automate tasks

Thanks for your feedback. You are right about that, it will be covered in one off the upcoming lectures. :slight_smile:

basic Mayan Pyramid

1 Like

Had some trouble modelling the stairs, but here you are, Mayan Pyramid:

7 Likes

My basic pyramid! I have no idea how people are doing the stairs!

4 Likes

@AndrewRS That’s covered further in the course, don’t worry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I decided to make it more of modern kind of thing.

1 Like

i’m too lazy to imagine a way to do the stairs, but as @Marc_Carlyon says, it’ll be covered in the course. so i’ll wait for that :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms