Maths for Video Games About?

What is maths for video games course about?

Hi Kaushal,

Thank you for your interest in our maths course. You can find the curriculum here. Scroll down to the bottom to see which topics are covered.

Did this help? :slight_smile:

Hi Nina you have to do me other favour I want to work like you in GameDev.tv, pls help me how to do

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GameDev.TV

At present we are currently fully staffed but thank-you for being part of this amazing community.
What i would suggest for now is continue your studies either with us or out in the wider community and continue to help others inside here at the forums and our discord server as well.

It may well be as we grow and expand other oppertunities for vacancies within our company and family become available.

Its worth dropping a CV to our Contact Us page a the top so we can keep you in mind if anything comes up.
We are quite well staffed in the C++ and Unreal side of things.

Maybe as you learn you can find something in python and have an idea to make a course with python?

Hope this helps

Well, i am fully fledged in Python too. But please accommodate me in anything! Please! I love GameDev.tv and I want to work for it, please accommodate me. Please reply to me and I can also make a course of Make a Basic Game with Python. I have also been mailing Lucy several times and I know you never let me down but please accomodate me in anything for sure!

Privacy & Terms