Low and High Poly Knight

I just couldn’t figure out what to do with the mane, so I left it flat. I could spend an enternity adjusting vertices and still not be satisfied, but it’s time to move on… :rofl:

Low Poly Knight (not that low though :sweat_smile:):

High Poly Knight:

8 Likes

Very good knights, the difficult item in this section.
HP is great!

3 Likes

Phew yeah, it was quite a challenge. But lots of fun, too :smiley:
Thanks NP5.

I’m looking forward to continuing with the lectures today. After the knight, the rest should be a breeze. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, it is amazing what you did with only a low poly model. Most students, don’t get a grasp of it. And start producing a huge amount of vertices, because they think it will give a high polished smooth look.

But here you can see, what Blender can do for you, out of the box. Low poly data for fast renders and a high poly visualization. Combined in one model.

Your horse shape is beautiful and very recognizable as a horse. Well done and a very good job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Yes, Blender is fantastic and can do a lot for you! I’ll try to keep modeling in this way in the future too then. :smiley:

1 Like

Damn i’m jealous! Either you got skills or you are hiding something :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you! I just used the same techniques as shown in the lecture and looked at horse refereces as I was modeling. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms