iOS or Android?

Hi
I’ll be aiming at IOS for my first version of the App. When everythin works and i have my app on the AppStore i will start looking at Android.
There is no way i can avoid any of these platforms. Windows phone might be an option later on, but for now it’s not in my scope

I choose Android and Windows!

I will be going for Android . Since I own an Android phone and Google cardboard.

I am starting with Android because I am a huge fan of Google’s strategy of committing to open source while balancing the speed of innovation. Everything in Google just… talks. That’s powerful yet it still hasn’t been utilized to its full potential.

Android, I have been always an android consumer so using ios does not make sense (to me).

Android it is !!!

I’d like to be able to do both but seeing as I only have IOS devices…

Android.

Eventually - both, but for now definitely Android.

Hi All,

I am working with iPhone, Android, OS 8 and 10, as well as MacBook. I have a VR head set, but it does not have a trigger and the remote had gone AWOL on me. I am planning to get a Google Cardboard this week.

Hello All,

It’s android for me initially (got google cardboard and will be purchasing a google daydream) but hopefully in the future will look at cross platform development.

Really excited about doing this course :grinning:

Hello everyone,

I am choosing Android to develop to. Don’t own and don’t like apple. I own several android devices and a couple of google cardboards.

Thanks Udemy Team for these courses.

IOS please

Privacy & Terms