Introductions

Hey, Kova. Another fellow Canadian here. I’m really excited that Ubisoft is creating more offices to develop parts of their games and what not. The thought of working in the game development industry, maybe even there one day, is very exciting and appealing to me - it’s one of my long term goals. I too am hoping to develop a more video game oriented portfolio - the majority of what I have now is kind of Digital Swiss Army knife stuff. See you around!

2 Likes

Hi there, Rob here from Utrecht, The Netherlands, 54years and always wanted to do something in game making and living my creative dream. Always got loads of ideas and never took the time to explore my possibilities. Now im forcing myself to stop and do the things i always wanted to do. So here goes nothing :slight_smile: I dont have the goal to make a awesome selling game or anything but just wanna have fun and learn on the way. Irl i’m a traindriver so nothing to do with computers or fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello, I am a long time Unity developer. I have always wanted to learn C#, but I could not seem to get the concept. This course is actually helping me to rethink the way i approach code and to dive in and get my hands “dirty”. This is a great course and i am finally feeling like I am getting the concept. I was able to complete many of the challenges and surprised myself with the progress, Things are looking good. Thanks for the course it is awesome.

1 Like

Hello everyone~
My name is Rebecka and I’m from Sweden, have always had a great interest in games and not too long ago decided I wanted to create my own game, so I’m looking forward with this course and community! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Hoping to learn how to build a small VR Unity Game using this course.

Saf

1 Like

Greetings

My name is Trent
I am taking this course in hopes to learn how to develop games for hobby or potential career purposes.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hello Everybody,

My name is Brandon and I’m a GUI Artist looking to open up a new career path by getting into Unity.
Since I discovered the C# Unity Developer course my plan is to learn to code and start to develop a portfolio of games. Hope to see you guys around!

1 Like

Hi everyone !

I’m not a native english speaker, so excuse my possible mistakes. If you read something wrong from me, let me know, so I can improve. Thanks !

I’m a selftaught jack-of-all-trades with no significant experiences. I’m just curious about everything, and do my best to improve in skills and areas I’m not especially good at. As you are always limited by your weaknesses, not your strengths.

I hope we will share a lot of things together, and am looking forward to see us all improve.

Keep going, everyone !

PS: Oh, by the way, you can talk to me on the Discord server, as I’m in there as well, going by the exact same name: Ylliana.

1 Like

Hello, I’m from Sweden and interested in learning C# as well as I can while having as much fun as possible. I hope this course is the place to fulfill those wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from Missouri, USA! My name is Jeff and I’ve alway wanted to make games. Now with Unity and this course, I think that might be a real possibility.

1 Like

Hello there !
French aspiring dev here, been lurking game dev for years with mere commitment.
Time to go all out now with Unity courses. Really like how Ben teaches.
Will try to be active on the community.
Cheers !

1 Like

Hello everybody,

I’m Maria, from Vienna (Austria). I’m an experienced C# developer but entirely new to game programming.

Best regards
Maria

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I am Davy, live in the Netherlands and have the thought of creating games for a while now. Experimented with some older game engines which were basically drag and drop. But it really taught me that creating something is wonderful.
I have a basic understanding of programming and creating music so I hope to learn a lot about the technical aspects of creating a game (programming and engine features).

Cya!

2 Likes

Hey guys I’m Liane and I’m a Web Developer by trade from Stoke-on-Trent UK, but wanted to try my hand at some games development - I’ve already started the RPG course and you can see some of my earlier work over there, but I wanted to pop on this course to broaden my horizons a little bit and see what else I can do in Unity. I’m looking forward to getting stuck in and sharing some of my work with you lovely developers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m Santiago from Argentina, I’ve been studying programming for a while now, but nothing related to games, which are one of the things I like most, so I’m really looking forward to doing this course.
I have some understanding of C# because I work with CSOM for Sharepoint but I know nothing about Unity, so I hope to learn here

1 Like

Hi! I’m Timo from Seattle. A super newb. And here is my first car!
My%20First%20Car_05242018

2 Likes

Hi there! Brand new to programming and Unity. Things are progressing nicely. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m studying Game Art and Development and want to get a head start on the C# for Unity module, which we have just started last week. The first modules I’ve been using Unity for art development, and I did the Udemy C# basics course, but C# for Unity is another ball game so I want to learn that. Here’s my latest Unity project, which has a couple of small codes - a spinning fountain, and circling fish

4 Likes

Hai,

Working for toy company that makes drones with a companion app.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms